North Dining Hall
North Dining Hall is located adjacent to Haggar Hall and Farley Hall on North Quad. Built in 1957, it was the final building to be constructed on North Quad. North Dining Hall offers the same menu as its counterpart, South Dining Hall, but in a more contemporary setting. Some 100 different entrees and 20 different beverages are served up each day to students on the northeast side of campus.
The building was renovated and expanded in 1987 to add a second level, but it retained the original wood relief of "The Last Supper," carved by famed sculptor Ivan Mestrovic.