Fun Facts About the Renovation
- Over 200 pieces of kitchen equipment were connected or reconnected
- Over 500 new receptables and switched were installed
- Over 57 miles of wire were pulled
- It took over 352 man hours to install 7,980 pieces of carpet tiles
- 9,782 feet of pipe were installed
- 92 plumbing fixtures, floor drains, floor sinks were installed
Images of the new North Dining Hall
The south dining room.
Social space in the south lobby.
New turnstyles at the dining room entrance.
North dining room featuring Ivan Mestrovic's "Last Supper" wood relief.
Contemporary lighting can be found throught the building.
Share Your Thoughts
Your ideas and opinions are important to us. We welcome your comments and feedback on how we can make things better or further serve you.
Need a Job?
We are growing… grow with us! Take your next step and join the Notre Dame service family.View Open Positions