Junior Parents Weekend requires a significant labor force to service our many juniors and their families. Campus Dining would like to thank you for assisting in these functions. JPW is Friday, February 17 through Sunday, February 19, 2017.
Signs ups will be held in 602 Grace Hall, Monday - Friday, from 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM. The last day to sign up is Friday, February 10.
For hours worked the pay rate is $9.00 per hour. You will be entitled to a $50.00 incentive direct deposit payment if you complete 3 (three) shifts. Two of those shifts must be dinner on Saturday, February 18 and Brunch on Sunday, February 19. The third shift will be assigned by University Catering as needed. Other shifts are available if you are interested in earning more money. All shifts are to be completed from start to finish.
- If you are a student who has never worked on the University campus before, you will be filling out tax forms and a direct deposit form online. Please know your bank account number and routing number so that you are able to complete the direct deposit form.
- You will also need to bring your picture ID and social security card or birth certificate or passport. These must be the original documents, not copies.
- If you bring your social security card and your citizenship is from another country, please bring your residence alien card with you as well.
- International Students will need to bring visa, passport, I-20, and 1-94.
- If you are a grad student you must contact the Graduate School to verify you are eligible to work.
- Expiration dates must be current on all documents.
- If you wish to work with a friend please let us know at sign up time.
- Black dress slacks or knee length skirt (no shorts or miniskirts)
- Dark socks or stockings must be worn
- Pressed white collared button-down shirt
- No printed or dark colored undershirts are permitted
- Comfortable black, close toed, close heeled shoes, preferably non-skid
- Employees who fail to comply with the dress code will be sent home and will not receive credit for completing an assigned shift.
If you have any questions, please contact the University Catering Employment Office at 574-631-5449
Join us and earn extra money for Spring Break!!!