Notre Dame Temp Services (NDTS)
As we look to the fall semester, we are excited to welcome our students to a safe and healthy environment. In order to do this, we have adjusted university policies and activities accordingly. As a result, this means that for at least the next few months, we will have a decreased demand in many functions around University Enterprises and Events (e.g., retail dining, events, etc.) As such, we do not anticipate scheduling any temporary positions for the foreseeable future.
Are you looking to ...
- Work in a fun, fast-paced environment with flexible schedules?
- Work at a world-renowned University on the beautiful campus of Notre Dame?
- Have opportunities to work in a variety of locations and gain new skill sets and experiences?
Whether your goal is to make new friends, earn extra spending money, or look for an opportunity to develop skills and experience towards part-time or full-time employment on campus, Campus Dining is the place for you! Come join the Campus Dining family and work in a safe environment, engage with students, faculty, staff and guests, and help share our enthusiasm for food and hospitality! As a temporary staff member in Campus Dining, we have a variety of hospitality opportunities that fit your skills and experiences!
What happens when you join?
Once you join the Notre Dame Temp Services (NDTS) team, you tell us your schedule availability, along with work skills you currently have, and which ones you hope to further develop. You will then participate in a training and onboarding session, where we will cover basic job training and food safety. With two dining halls, an administrative team, over 20 retail locations and 8,000 events each year to choose from, you’re sure to find the perfect fit on our team.
Enjoy the Many Benefits We have to Offer at ND Temp Services
- Starting wage of $10-$14 per hour
- Employee recognition programs
- Flexible schedule options
- Opportunities to learn and work in many areas of Campus Dining
- Safe work environment
- Skills and professional development opportunities
- Convenient on-campus locations
- Valuable work experience to add to your resume
- Learn important job skills including, but not limited to, interpersonal communications, business processes, team dynamics, dependability and time management. What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Simply go to dining.nd.edu/careers
Have questions? Feel free to contact us!
602 Grace Hall
Notre Dame, IN 46556
Meet the Notre Dame Temp Services Team
- Larisa Yates
- Staffing Coordinator
Share Your Thoughts
Your ideas and opinions are important to us. We welcome your comments and feedback on how we can make things better or further serve you.
Need a Job?
We are growing… grow with us! Take your next step and join the Notre Dame service family.View Open Positions