The North Dining Hall renovation is complete!
Campus Dining, in partnership with Student Government, Student Affairs, Athletics and Facilities Design and Operations, began the renovation of North Dining Hall (NDH) on Monday, October 17, 2016. The project was completed on August 6, 2017 and the dining hall is now open!
What does the North Dining Hall renovation include?
- Improvements to the existing servery design and operation
- New east building entrance and social space in south lobby
- Review and refurbishing of all major building systems including mechanical, electrical, plumbing, building envelope, etc.
- Modernization of the kitchen and supporting areas
- Renewal of the 30 year old dining room finishes
- Improvements to the Grab and Go station
- Accomodations for increasing allergen-free, vegan and other alternative menu options
- Aesthetic improvements to the east facade of the building and site improvements east of the building
- Review of accessibility for the entire building
For more photos and renovation info, visit our NDH updates page.
Share Your Thoughts
Your ideas and opinions are important to us. We welcome your comments and feedback on how we can make things better or further serve you.
Need a Job?
We are growing… grow with us! Take your next step and join the Notre Dame service family.View Open Positions