Casual Catering is a delivery option for offices and small meetings of 5 - 25 people. Casual Catering utilizes the NDTOGO/Grubhub app for ordering and staff deliver Au Bon Pain, Garbanzo Mediterranean Fresh, Modern Market or Star Ginger right to you.
Delivery is available on a first come, first serve basis during the following times:
Au Bon Pain
7 days a week from 6am - 7pm
Monday - Friday from 10am - 6pm
Sunday - Friday from 10am - 5pm
Monday - Friday from 10am - 5pm
Orders must be placed prior to 2 pm the day before (Friday for Monday). No phone or email orders will be accepted.*
Here’s how it works:
Ask your Business Manager to set up your Irish1Card with Department Charge rights @ irish1card.nd.edu/department-charges/
- Download the Grubhub app from the Google or Apple stores
- Set up a new account in the Grubhub app.
- Set up your Irish1Card in the payments section.
- Place your Casual Catering order in the Grubhub app!
- In the Order Requirements section you MUST include: Your Delivery Date, Time, Location/Building and Room Number
- We do not accept tips. Please choose to customize this field and set it at 0.
- Continue to Checkout
- You will be prompted to fill in the Deliver To section. Please use the following address: 220 Main Ave, Notre Dame, In 46556
- Pay with your Irish1Card/Dept. Charge, Travel Card or Meeting Card
- There’s an $8.99 delivery fee added to each order.
*Online (web) orders will be accepted until May 29, 2021. Effective May 30, 2021 all orders must be submitted through the NDTOGO/Grubhub app.
Share Your Thoughts
Your ideas and opinions are important to us. We welcome your comments and feedback on how we can make things better or further serve you.
Need a Job?
We are growing… grow with us! Take your next step and join the Notre Dame service family.View Open Positions