"Essential Nutrition for the 21st Century: What Everyone Deserves to Know"
Presented by Food Services as part of National Nutrition Month
Thursday, March 20th, 7:00pm
Dr. Candace Corson
Candace Corson, M.D.
- Graduate of Yale University School of Medicine 1976
- Chief Resident, Family Medicine Residency at University of Rochester, NY 1978-89
- U.S. Public Health Service, non-commissioned officer, National Health Service Corps, 1980’s serving in rural North Carolina
- Medical Consultant in Integrative Medicine, 1990’s, at the Healing Arts Center on the River in Mishawaka, Indiana
- Past 15 years working in Prevention, Integrative Medicine and Chronic Illness Improvement or Reversal
- Medical Editor: Medicinal Plants of North America, by Jim Meuninck (Pequot Press 2008)
- Frequent lecturer nationally on health, environmental illness, and the role of nutrition in fitness, mental & physical performance, health improvement & recovery, in kids & adults.