Dining Hall Table Reservation Program
The dining hall table reservation program will provide the opportunity for classes, floor sections, student groups and campus departments to reserve designated tables in the dining halls to host meetings, gatherings or special observances. Through this program, groups obtain their food through the servery and be directed to one of two designated tables in each dining hall that seats 10-20 people.
Program specifics include:
• Open to all residence hall floor sections, recognized student groups, classroom sections/ study groups or University sponsored groups/offices/departments
• One hour reservation slots during each meal period
• Reservations are accepted by calling the desired dining hall and using a FOAPAL
• Reservation costs are $10 to cover the costs of administration, setup and cleanup
• Additional fees could be assessed for damage/extra cleaning and for groups that do not arrive during the reservation time slot
• Reservations are limited to one per week and requested only two weeks in advance
• Meal plan/block taps accepted
• 25% discount on meal purchase using Dept Charge or 15% using Flex/Domer Dollars.
Dining Hall Campus Community Resource Table
Throughout the course of an academic year, faculty, staff, departments and organizations offer a myriad of activities, programs, initiatives and services to students. While these offices offer programs and activities, most are not able to provide outreach and consultation except through students’ intentional visits and appointments at an office or facility. The Campus Community Resource Table in the dining halls is a program designed to permit departments, offices and organizations to go directly to the heart of the student community and provide direct access and exposure where students are. A specifically designed table/work space is in each dining hall where representatives are able to schedule office hours or drop-in appointments to be visible and available to students.
Offices, departments and organizations wishing to schedule office hours using the Campus Community Resource Table, should call the dining hall of their choice. Once confirmed, up to two representatives will be permitted access to the dining hall to meet and greet students at the identified table. Participants can expect:
• A bistro-style table with four chairs
• Signage that advertises the schedule and participating departments
• Connection to the University’s Wi-Fi (eduroam or ND-Guest)
• Electrical outlets via dedicated power strip
• Unlimited access to complementary drinks at the beverage stations
• 25% discount on meal purchase using Dept Charge or 15% using Domer Dollars
To reserve a table for either program, call: 631-3167