Now that the fall semester has concluded and the winter session is underway, dining halls and many Campus Dining locations are closed. To see the hours for open locations, please see our winter session hours.
- North and South Dining Halls currently offer takeout only.
- Masks must be worn at all times inside both dining halls.
- Guests choose meal options packaged in compostable containers and are encouraged to bring their own reusable bags to carry containers out of the dining hall.
- Students may also take meals to tents on North Quad and South Quad, the Pizza Pi patio, the concrete pads outside Duncan Student Center, other outdoor campus locations or their residence hall rooms. Meals must be eaten at a strict physical distance from other students.
- Additional Grab n Go services are available in NDH Marketplace and the former Pizza Pi location on the south side of South Dining Hall.
- Campus Dining has issued reusable flatware to on-campus students and all others with a meal plan (off-campus students, graduate students, faculty and staff). Disposable flatware is no longer be available in the dining halls.
- In an effort to help keep campus clean, additional waste containers have been placed throughout campus.
- Retail outlets have revised menus to reflect Grab n Go or individually plated take out food only.
- The following locations are open for takeout: all locations within LaFortune Student Center and Duncan Student Center, Au Bon Pain, Crossings, Garbanzo, Legends and Rohr’s.
- The following locations are closed until further notice: Café Commons, Café de Grasta, Charron Family Café, Decio Café and McCourtney Espresso Cart.
- Food orders from open outlets may be placed through the Grubhub mobile app or kiosks in Duncan Student Center, LaFortune Student Center, or the Hesburgh Center for International Studies
- The Huddle Mart does not utilize Grubhub and ordering will be consistent with past service. Physical barriers at cash registers and floor markings will ensure guests are appropriately physically distanced when in line.
- Please note that Grubhub does not integrate with Starbucks or Subway loyalty programs. Thank you for your understanding.
- To set up Grubhub on your phone:
- Download the Grubhub app.
- Set up a new account.
- In settings, go to “Campus Dining”
- Enter Notre Dame as your affiliation
- Pay with any card.
- Wait times for retail outlets will be available via the Grubhub app.
- Guests will be encouraged to sanitize their hands when entering and exiting any retail space and practice physical distancing while inside.
- Masks must be worn at all times inside retail locations and may be removed when individuals are eating in designated areas.
- Self-service will be replaced with individually portioned and served items, including food, beverages, condiments, salad bars, utensils, napkins.
Hours of Operation
This year's hours of operation have changed for both dining halls and retail locations. Stay up to date through our website or the ND Mobile App.