Junior Parents Weekend requires a significant labor force to service our many juniors and their families. Campus Dining would like to thank you for assisting in these functions. JPW is Friday, February 14 through Sunday, February 16, 2020.
To sign up, visit the application.
For hours worked the pay rate is $10.00 per hour. You will be entitled to a $50.00 incentive direct deposit payment if you complete 3 (three) assigned shifts. The shifts must be dinner on Friday, February 14 and Saturday, February 15 and Brunch on Sunday, February 16. Other shifts are available if you are interested in earning more money. All shifts are to be completed from start to finish.
- If you are a student who has never worked on the University campus before, you will be filling out tax forms and a direct deposit form online. Please complete the New Student Employee Toolkit list.
- If hired, you will be required to personally present your employment eligibility documentation before we can allow you to work. The most common documents we see are a driver's license and a social security card (you will need both) or a U.S. passport. Please see a complete list of acceptable documents and remember that only original documents can be accepted, no photo or faxed copies please.
- If you are a grad student you must contact the Graduate School to verify you are eligible to work.
- Expiration dates must be current on all documents.
- If you wish to work with a friend please let us know at sign up time.
- Black dress slacks or knee length skirt (no shorts or miniskirts)
- Dark socks or stockings must be worn
- Pressed black collared button-down shirt
- No printed or dark colored undershirts are permitted
- Comfortable black, close toed, close heeled shoes, preferably non-skid
- Employees who fail to comply with the dress code will be sent home and will not receive credit for completing an assigned shift
If you have any questions, please contact University Catering at 574-631-7859.
Join us and earn extra money for Spring Break!!!