- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 2-3 slices Provolone Cheese
- Fresh tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup chicken, diced
- 2 Tbsp. Pesto
- Start with your tortilla. Place around 1 cup spinach on the tortilla such that it won't spill over when you fold it.
- On top of the spinach, place around 1/4 cup of the sandwich station chicken pieces.
- Add 2-3 slices of Provolone Cheese, 3 tomato slices, and around 2 tablespoons of pesto.
- Fold the wrap as you like (I prefer either a burrito roll or a simple half circle) and press it on the first side for approximately 90 seconds.
- Open the panini press, flip the wrap and press for another 30 seconds, or until the cheese is melted and the whole thing is warmed through.
PRO TIP: Depending on how busy the DH is, you may want to plan your steps differently. If it's busy, feel free to grab spinach first then go to the sandwich line, otherwise, it may be easiest to grab the wrap, get the spinach, then go back to the sandwich line.