Faculty & Staff
Fall meal plans will be available for purchase beginning August 21.
|Staff 10||Staff 20||Value 5*||Value 10*||Value 15*||Value 20*|
*Value meals are available to regular faculty and staff for personal use only.
**State sales tax of 7% will be added at the time of purchase.
All meal plans are semester based.
- Summer session, May 20 - August 20
- Fall semester, August 21 - December 20
- Spring semester, January 12 - May 17
Unused meals expire at the end of the semester, and do not carry over.
- Convenient electronic funds programmed to your active Notre Dame ID card. You may purchase Domer Dollars at get.nd.edu.
- Accepted at both on-and-off-campus locations
- Balance carries over from semester-to-semester
- 15% discount at dining halls when paying with Domer Dollars
- Unused balance above $25 refunded upon separation from the University
- May be purchased in incremental amounts
For questions regarding meal plans, please contact the Dining Hall Office at 574.634.DINE (3463) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions regarding your ID card or Domer Dollars, please visit the Campus Card Office at irish1card.nd.edu.
All students, staff, and faculty are responsible for the Irish1Card policies and procedures.