Faculty & Staff
COVID-19 UPDATE: Unused value meals purchased during spring semester 2020 will be rolled over to fall semester 2020.
|Value 5*||Value 10*||Value 15*||Value 20*|
*Value meals are available to regular faculty and staff for personal use only. Guests will not be permitted with these plans.
**State sales tax of 7% will be added at the time of purchase.
- All meal plans are semester based.
- The first meal of the fall semester will be dinner on Sunday, August 9th.
- Unused meals expire at the end of the semester, and do not carry over.
- Convenient electronic funds programmed to your active Notre Dame ID card. You may purchase Domer Dollars at get.nd.edu.
- Accepted at both on-and-off-campus locations
- Balance carries over from semester-to-semester
- 15% discount at dining halls when paying with Domer Dollars
- Unused balance above $25 refunded upon separation from the University
- May be purchased in incremental amounts
For questions regarding meal plans, please contact the Dining Hall Office at 574.634.DINE (3463) or email@example.com.
For questions regarding your ID card or Domer Dollars, please visit the Campus Card Office at irish1card.nd.edu.
All students, staff, and faculty are responsible for the Irish1Card policies and procedures.