On Campus Undergrads
You may log into GET.nd.edu and make changes to your meal plan through September 6, 2022.
Notre Dame offers six meal plans for use in both North and South Dining Halls. All students are placed on the Block 250 Plan, which offers 250 entries into the dining halls and $500 in Flex Points for the semester. Students have the opportunity to switch to a different plan within the first 2 weeks of the semester. Please see the options below, noting that several plans are available only to upperclassmen.
- *To change to a plan other than the Block 250, you must login to get.nd.edu and make your selection within the first two weeks of the semester. The deadline to make changes to meal plans is two weeks from the official date classes begin.
- All meal plans are semester based and reset at the beginning of each semester.
- All On-Campus Undergraduate meal plans include five guest meals that students can use during the semester. Students may not use their guest meals during special meals such as Candlelight Dinners, Holiday Meals, etc.
- Unused Flex Points roll over from fall to spring semester, but expire at the end of the academic year.
- Meal plans for the fall semester end when students check out with housing or on December 17th, whichever occurs first.
Flex Points vs. Domer Dollars
|Flex Points||Domer Dollars|
Accepted at on-campus food establishments (excluding Concessions)
|Accepted at both on-and-off-campus locations|
|Unused Flex Points roll over from fall to spring semester and expire at the end of the academic year||Balance carries over from semester-to-semester|
|15% discount at dining halls when paying with Flex Points||15% discount at dining halls when paying with Domer Dollars|
|Unused Balance above $25 refunded upon separation from the University|
|May be purchased in incremental amounts|
For questions regarding meal plans, please contact Campus Dining at 574.631.7253.
For questions regarding your ID card or Domer Dollars, please visit the Campus Card Office.
All students, staff, and faculty are responsible for the Irish1Card policies and procedures.