On Campus Undergrads
Notre Dame offers 6 different meal plans for use in both North and South Dining Halls. All students are placed on the Block 250 Plan which offers 250 swipes (dining hall entries) for the semester and $500 in Flex Points. Students have the opportunity to switch to a different plan within the first 2 weeks of the semester. Please see the different options below, noting that several plans are available to upperclassmen only.
To offset changes in service and provide greater flexibility, we are making the following adjustments to Fall 2020 meal plans:
- An additional $200 in Flex Points will be added to the Block 250, Block 250 Upgrade, Block 230, and Block 180 plans.
- $100 in Flex Points will be added to the Unlimited and Block 150 plans.
- Additional Flex Points will be added to student accounts on August 25, after the meal plan change deadline on August 24.
- All meal plans are semester based.
- The first meal of the fall 2020 semester will be dinner on Sunday, July 26th.
- Unused Flex Points roll over from fall to spring semester, but expire at the end of the academic year.
*To change to a plan other than the Block 250, you must login to get.nd.edu and make your selection within the first two weeks of the semester.
**Each resident is permitted up to five (5) complimentary guest meals per semester, which must be redeemed at the cash register.
Flex Points vs. Domer Dollars
|Flex Points||Domer Dollars|
Accepted at select on-campus food establishments (excluding Legends and Rohr’s)
|Accepted at both on-and-off-campus locations|
|Unused Flex Points roll over from fall to spring semester and expire at the end of the academic year||Balance carries over from semester-to-semester|
|15% discount at dining halls when paying with Flex Points||15% discount at dining halls when paying with Domer Dollars|
|Unused Balance above $25 refunded upon separation from the University|
|May be purchased in incremental amounts|
For questions regarding meal plans, please contact the Dining Hall Office at 574.634.DINE (3463) or email@example.com.
For questions regarding your ID card or Domer Dollars, please visit the Campus Card Office.
All students, staff, and faculty are responsible for the Irish1Card policies and procedures.