Meal Plan Agreement
BY COMPLETING YOUR PURCHASE, YOU AGREE TO THE PROVISIONS OF THIS CONTRACT. READ IT CAREFULLY.
1. TERM OF CONTRACT
Meal plans are for personal use only and are valid only during the semester in which they are purchased.
Condition or Terms
You must have your Notre Dame ID card to use your meal plan. You may not transfer meals, or loan your ID card to any other person for the purpose of using your meal plan. If your meal plan permits guests, you must accompany your guests to the dining hall
Meal plan prices are per semester. Unused Flex Points roll over from fall to spring semester, but expire at the end of the academic year.
If your plan includes guest meals, you must accompany your guests into the dining hall.
2. THIS IS A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT
This contract obligates you for the full contract price unless your contract is terminated by Campus Dining. This contract is for a meal plan for the full semester.
3. CANCELLING YOUR MEAL PLAN
You may cancel your purchase for a refund within 24-hours, as long as you have not used any portion of the plan. Submit your request via email to email@example.com from your Notre Dame account with your ndID and complete name.
4. RULES, REGULATIONS AND POLICIES
- North and South Dining halls will begin the fall 2020 semester by offering take out only.
- Guests can check the capacity and wait time for both dining halls via the ND Mobile app.
- Masks must be worn at all times inside both dining halls and may be removed when individuals are eating in designated areas.
- Guests will be provided two large disposable vessels and one small disposable vessel as they proceed through stations within the dining halls. Guests will obtain their desired food and beverage and carry their food to another location. Plastic bags will be available.
- Self-service buffets will be replaced with individually portioned, served buffets.
- Guests may take meals to tents on North Quad and South Quad and other campus locations.
- Additional Grab n Go services will be available in NDH Marketplace and the former Pizza Pi location on the south side of South Dining Hall.
- The University will phase in seating at both dining halls as the semester progresses, in accordance with state and local regulations and as University leadership deems it safe.
- In an effort to help keep campus clean, additional recycling and trash containers will be placed throughout campus.