Notre Dame Student Employment
Are you looking to ...
- Work in a fun, fast-paced environment with flexible schedules and shifts?
- Work at locations close to your classes and residence hall?
- Gain new skill sets and experience to enhance your resume?
Whether your goal is to make new friends, earn extra spending money, or develop important life skills and experience for your career after graduating, Campus Dining is the place for you! Come join our Campus Dining family and work in a safe environment, engage with students, faculty, staff and guests, and help share our enthusiasm for food and hospitality!
So many options to choose from!
As a student employee with Campus Dining, you will find that we have a variety of opportunities that fit your skills and experiences! With two dining halls, an administrative team, over 20 retail locations and 8,000 events each year to choose from, you’re sure to find the perfect fit on our team.
- Au Bon Pain Café in the Hesburgh Library
- Campus Cafés
- Garbanzo in Hesburgh Center for International Studies
- Hagerty Family Café, Modern Market, and Star Ginger in the Duncan Student Center
- The Huddle in LaFortune Student Center
- North Dining Hall
- South Dining Hall
Learn more about our units.
Enjoy the many benefits included by working in Campus Dining
- Starting wage of $10.00/hour at most units
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Create your own schedule - you may schedule yourself to work up to 20 hours per week
- Opportunities for advancement and leadership
- Valuable work experience to add to your resume
- The opportunity to learn important skills for your future career including, but not limited to, interpersonal communications, business processes, problem solving, time management, conflict resolution and leadership
How Do I Apply and What Do I Need?
It’s easy to apply! Find the application button below, let us know where you want to work, how many hours per week you want to work, and your availability.
If hired, you will be required to personally present your employment eligibility documentation before we can allow you to work. The most common documents we see are a driver's license and a social security card (you will need both) or a U.S. passport. Please see a complete list of acceptable documents and remember that only original documents can be accepted, no photo or faxed copies please.